Forged 4130 Clutch Fork.
Increase strength and longevity of the clutch fork by using our forged 4130 clutch fork for the 86/BRZ. The ZN6/ZC6 chassis has a weak clutch fork that tends to break or bend when used with heavier pressure plates. This fork fixes those issues and can be used with extremely heavily sprung pressure plates. These are heat treated to a hardness of 26-32 HRC and then cryo treated for improved physical properties. The unit is black oxide coated for rust resistance.
- Forged from 4130 chromoly steel for improved grain structure and strength
- Heat treated to a hardness of 26-32 HRC
- Cryo treated for improved physical properties
- Black oxide coated for rust resistance
- Significantly increase strength over the OEM
- OEM like fit and finish
- Rated for use in applications exceeding 1000 lbs of pressure plate use (good for all known clutch combinations for the ZN6/ZC6)
Billet Clutch Fork Pivot.
Compliments our Verus billet clutch fork with a stronger pivot point as well. Machined from pre-hardened steel, this clutch fork pivot is significantly stronger and more durable than the factory unit. Simple bolt on operation, remove the old unit, replace it with this reinforced unit.