The Verus Engineering Transmission Tunnel Cover covers up a turbulent point of the underbody around the transmission. You can expect to see a decrease in drag and an increase in efficiency of a diffuser if installed. If the vehicle has rake; an increase in downforce will also be noticed.
During the design process; we utilized OEM CAD data. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
The Transmission Tunnel Cover was designed for owners looking to reduce drag and improve underbody airflow.
- Reduce Drag
- Feed Diffuser Clean Air
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce) if Vehicle has Rake
- Increase Fuel Economy
- Reduce Lap Times
- Modular Design to Accommodate Varying Resonators, Exhausts, and Applications
- Rivet Nuts and Rivet Nut Installer Included
- Simple, Non-Invasive Bolt-On Design
- CNC Laser Cut
- 5052 Aluminum Construction
- Powdercoated Black for Durability
- Stainless and Nylon Hardware Throughout
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Transmission Tunnel Cover Kit is simple in operation; it reduces the vehicle’s coefficient of drag (cD) by 0.008, or 8 points by reducing turbulence in an otherwise open part of the underbody. With rake, the car can also benefit from an increase in downforce as this flat area begins to act as a diffuser, as does the rest of the car’s underbody.
Add the Transmission Tunnel Cover Kit to either of our Ventus kits for improved performance.