The Verus Engineering Dive Plane (Canard) Kit adds front-end downforce without the necessity of moving the front splitter further forward. These allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing or diffuser. Dive planes also help seal the sides of the car and help evacuate air from the wheel wells, further improving downforce and drag.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to extract more performance for the given build volume; increasing downforce generated from the dive planes.
This dive plane kit was designed for owners looking to shift aero balance forward to improve grip on the front wheels at speed.
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Shift Aero Balance Forward
- Allows for Fine Tuning of Aero Balancing (Forward Biased)
- Help Seal Sides of Car
- Evacuate Air From the Front of the Wheel Well
- CFD Optimized Design
- Pre-Preg, 2×2 Twill, Autoclave Cured, Carbon Fiber Composition
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout