*The 2017+ kit comes with the race upgrade kit automatically due to the location of splitter mounting.
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Improved Overall Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Reduce Lap Times
- Increase Gas Mileage
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Will Not Pull Under Vehicle like Aluminum Units
- CFD Tested
- Hard Durable Plastic Composition
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- Chassis Mounted Splitter Support Rods
- Made in the U.S.A.
The front splitter is part of our Ventus 1 package for the FRS BRZ GT86. The goal of this kit is to improve aerodynamic performance over the factory in a safe and aerodynamically balanced way. The Ventus 1 package is designed for the enthusiast who frequents track days and wants an effective aerodynamic package that balances the car at speed. All the components were designed to work together as a package. If you need more downforce, check out the Ventus 2 Package.
The street front splitter is a great item if you’re looking for additional front end grip at speed and great at balancing out various rear aero devices.