Side splitters really complete the appearance of your GT86, FR-S or BRZ. The Verus Engineering Street Side Splitters were designed to be aesthetically pleasing as well as functional. Our design features a horizontal side-splitter and an under-body vertical side skirt. In turn, this reduces the amount of high-pressure air making its way to the bottom side of the car, reducing lift and drag. The side-splitters are bolted to the pinch weld instead of into the underbody for a less invasive install as well!
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to extract more performance for the given build volume; increasing downforce generated and drag reduction from our side-splitter kit.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Improved Overall Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Reduce Lap Times
- Increase Gas Mileage
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Adjustable Design (Side Splitter and Skirt Can be Adjusted In and Out, and Up and Down)
- CFD Optimized Design
- Hard Durable Plastic Construction
- Vertical Skirts are Made from Durable, Abrasion Resistant Plastic
- Mounts are constructed from Sheet Aluminum
- Pinch Weld Mounting is Built from Billet 6061-T6
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The side splitters ultimately reduce vehicle lift by 11 points, and drag by 2 points. This means the side splitters produce downforce while reducing the vehicle’s drag. Looking at this in another way, the Coefficient of Lift (cL) is reduced by 0.011 and the Coefficient of Drag (cD) is reduced by 0.002.The side splitters are part of our Ventus 2 kit; which significantly reduces lift from the factory in an efficient and balanced manner.