The Cusco Power Braces increase chassis rigidity with Cusco’s essence from the motor sport participation. Not only minimizing twisting and bending inputs to the chassis and member, but maximizes the performance of the suspension. Cusco’s Power Braces are designed to stiffen up your chassis and help reduce vehicle body flex.
When making excessive corners, you will want to reduce the chassis flex and increase the rigidity of your car. This is where Cusco’s Power Braces come into effect. Cusco has designed these braces to be fully functional in conjunction with Cusco’s other lower braces.
- Cusco Powerbrace Front Member
- Cusco Powerbrace Front Lower Arm
- Cusco Powerbrace Engine Room Adjustable
- Cusco Powerbrace Rear Member Side
- Cusco Powerbrace Rear Member
- Cusco Powerbrace Rear End Bumper Beam
Then add the Whitline front strut tower bar , WEK001/002 kits and Cusco BCS to complete the reduction in vehicle flex.